Saturday, April 23, 2016

Coachella Vibe!

Everyone was crazy about "COACHELLA" Festival and I'm guilty with that (well! who isn't?) The event features many genres of music and it was also attended by huge Hollywood stars. Honestly what I'm excited about this event is how stylish the celebrities with their Coachella themed fashion styles. Of course the Queen of Coachella (Vanessa Hudgens) was first on my list, I mean she rocks bohemian style. She's so creative and artistic in choosing every outfit she wears for the event. And I admire her with that, she's effortlessly gorgeous! 
Dreaming to be at Coachella Music Festival I've decided to create my own Coachella Themed outfit! 
Massimo Dutti top, vintage denim shorts, Camper boots, denim style bag, black choker, round sunglasses, inverted triangle necklace, and set of layered rings and bangles. Wishing and praying that someday I can also attend this Festival! 

Feels.



Boho style


Someday babe.

Queen of Coachella
(credits to the owner)

Throw that peace sign 

just my awkward smile 

XOXO!





No comments:

Post a Comment