Friday, January 26, 2018

Art & Story

    

Finally! After almost 2 years I already got to frame this artwork of mine last (last) week.
 As far as I can remember, I painted this one last October in the year 2016. I did this for almost 4 hours during that night because I got my momentum to paint after we had finished our collaboration painting with my uncle.


This is our collab painting


      So I did bring our collab painting to the framing studio that morning of October. I’ve decided to give it as a token at the office where I had my on-the-job training as a student. After giving them my framed painting they are so thankful of it (insert grateful smile, worth it lahat ng pagod) and the funny thing is they’re jokingly telling me that other divisions also wanted an artwork for them to hang on their plain walls (I just smiled). Seeing my artwork on that office feels so overwhelming in a good way. I don’t know it just so fulfilling in my part. (I guess I even tweeted or posted a status how happy I am that day)

 As for my own solo painting I decided not to frame that day because I still need to enhance it, besides I can’t carry two framed paintings with the size 16 x 20 that day kasi nga naman we have to go to school pa to pass our OJT requirements. (ano ako x-men? Haha) so to cut it short, na-tengga yung painting ko and now ko lang napa-frame. So eto na nga, I feel so happy and fulfilled na nakasabit na.(tagal niya naghintay hahaha)



P.S. I’ve notice that I haven’t posted any of my hand drawings and paintings in here, so here are some:

in her eyes
painted this during our Humanities class


galaxy
Rose #Titanicfan


fashion 
sarcasm level 100


let's wander
Sos & Gorg inspired
blue


traveler
be optimistic

cooler on the internet

ex-lovers

Kendall



No comments:

Post a Comment